TUNES


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sun, Sand, and Beach....I can't wait

>So now i'm just getting very anxious waiting to go home. I only have a little over 2 weeks till i get to leave Wright-Patt. AHHHH I just want to be home. I miss good food, and i want to go to the beach. 
>We just found out today that the new commander of the Air Force is now wanting everyone to wear their blues on Mondays...EVERY Monday!! ugh Before it was only on the last day of the month we wore our blues. I like them and all but it sucks because they are uncomfortable, and working with body fluids is not fun in blues.  One time during my phase 1 i was getting my blood drawn by another student and she pulled out the needle and blood spilled all over my blues skirt.
>Well i don't really have anything else to say. but that this is getting very addicting... 

Love Love -S-

7 comments:

Tami said...

Hi Shay,
I know you are excited to get home. I am excited for you and your mom. I know she is counting the minutes. LOL
Have a safe trip..

Hugs,
Tami

Reddirt Woman said...

It is fun, isn't it Shay? And addicting also... Our satellite has been affected by the storms from Gustav and I've had about 42 minutes in the last 2 days that I could even get on, so I'm trying to play catch up on my blog reading. I know your mom is anxious to get to see you so take care of yourself so you can get home and give her a big hug.

Helen

Unknown said...

Shay...you are off to such a good blogging start!
Stay strong over these next two weeks!!! Good job!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Lisa said...

Uh Oh, you have been bit by the bug, the blogging bug. You are doing a great job too.
Do you have a list of foods you want your momma to fix while you are home? Will you hang out on the beach the whole time you are there? Do you have friends there to spend time with or will it be "just Momma" and anna? Oh your momma will like it if it is just her! Us mommas are like that.
Sounds like you enjoy your "job" or training or what ever you call it. How long will you be in the service? Is it a life long commitment like your parents? Well, till tomorrow, talk to you later.

Tonjia said...

And the countdown begins, have a safe trip home and a wonderful visit with your mom, the doggies and Anna.

I think the rule about wearing your blues on Monday is ridiculous. especially for you guys..
just my opinion! LOL

kim-d said...

Hey Shay!

Just finished up some school work so thought I'd stop by and see what's new with you. Hope you're having a good weekend and the next couple of weeks until it's time to head home go FAST! Sun, sand and beach...sounds really good to me :)!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.