TUNES


Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!

>So i have not posted in a long time. I was busy packing up my room in Ohio, and i packed my computer so i couldn't post. I did use my friends computer but i forgot what e-mail i used for this..haha so i couldn't post.

>I'm now in FL, we had a long drive and for the most part it was good, yes mom and i argued for a little bit, but what fun would a road trip be without a little arguing. But we made it home and i'm soooo happy to be home. I missed my dogs and house so much. It is only the 3rd day of being home and it is now 1230 and i have yet to do what i need to do. Oh well I have to go sign up at the gym, i'm only going to be here for a month but i dont want to be sitting at home. I really only have one friend who lives here and he is also in the Air Force so i cant see him during the day, so i have to occupy my time. 

>There are some issues with Anna the exchange student that i dont know if my mom has talked about since her parents read my moms blog (Nothing bad.. but she just can't vent.) So Anna is probably going to move houses, she said that my mom and her just dont click, she likes my mom but their personalities dont mesh. I think Anna is a little, well a lot spoiled and isnt used to not being waited on hand and foot. The neighbor got involved and Anna might move over there. Anyone reading this will know that her moving across the street will not be a good idea. We have to live with the neighboors and this is very shady of the neighboors to do. I have only meet them once but i dont like shady people. So we will see how this goes, Anna wants to talk with me tonight so we will see. But i think it is good if she leaves because then we can leave for Seattle earlier and i would like that so much better. 

>Well I'm going to go, i have written a lot and i have to go or else i will never get off..

Love Love -S-

7 comments:

Tami said...

Welcome back sweetie, I am glad ya'll made it home safe and sound. Sorry to hear about the Anna situation hope it works out for the best.

Hugz for you and your mom

Lisa said...

So glad you are home safe and sound. Driving that far with any mom and daughter would be near grounds for murder or suicide!!!

Far as Anna and your neighbor people. Please don't feel bad towards them. Consider it a true blessing that someone else CAN bond with Anna and would take her in to complete her experience here in America. That frees up you and your mom to do what needs to be done. It didn't work out, no big deal, it is what it is. So try to not hold a grudge but look at it as a great break in the situation.

Reddirt Woman said...

Congratulations on your graduation and your award for excellence! I know you are glad to through this phase of your life in the Air Force. Anna sounds like someone who needs to move if she is thinking exchange students are to be pampered and catered to by their hosts. I think most exchange students are pretty good at being interactive with the host family, but it sounds like Anna missed that lesson.

Glad you made it home, safe and sound.

Helen

Reddirt Woman said...

ooops! That should be 'get through' this phase...

Dang proofreader!!!

Ness said...

Hi Shay. My 21 y/o has kept me busy with medical issues so I haven't read my blogs like I normally would. Glad you're home. I can appreciate your take on Anna and hope that it works out for the best for your family. It's a lot to take someone into your home. Take care and enjoy your time at home.

Tonjia said...

hey girl, welcome home!! I am glad the trip was safe.

I got the impression that something wasnt exactly great with Anna, but now it all makes sense.

I hope she finds a new home, I dont think your mom needs this hassle. You guys have opened your home to her, and she needs to be a little bit more appreciative. But thats my opinion.

Have fun at the gym, post often on your blog!

Did I tell you how very very PROUD we are of you???? well we are!!!!

hugs all around, please give your mom one for me, ok?

Unknown said...

Shay...Congrats! Job well done! Enjoy this special time with your mom...ahhh nothing quite like a mom/daughter relationship! (I have 2 adult daughters and 2 adult sons). Seattle??? I'm in Seattle now, been here all week and flying back to MD in the morning! Is this your first visit? I love it out here, so much acceptable zaniness!
John enjoyed meeting you and your mom.
As for the Anna situation, let your mom know she has lots of prayers in her corner!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...