TUNES


Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Favorite book

>My mom just sent me some mail today, she sent me the book The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. I am so happy that she sent it to me, i read it in about 2 1/2 hrs. It is very easy to read and one of the best inspirational books i have ever read. It really is one of the best books i have read. If you haven't read it.. GO READ IT!!!!! and go to YouTube and watch the video The Last Lecture... It made me laugh and cry, it is a book i will give to my kids one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo 

Thanks Mom...

Love Love -S-

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I have not read the book, but I have so many programs on the last lecture and agree with you. It is so inspiring, so sad and so uplifting. You do know he did pass away not too long ago? It was on a TV special and I cried all the way through it. What an individual, what a life and what a sad end to it all. But he made the most of his life....can I say the same of mine?

Michelle said...

Well, you know how I feel about it. I sent it to you! Hope you are having a wonderful day. How many school days left? 7? But some of those are spent outprocessing and I know 1 day is spent waiting for the packers to come. I am getting excited.

Tonjia said...

cool! I have to go look it up now, thanks for posting the youtube link.

Have a great day Shay! one day closer to seeing your mom and getting out of there...

Tami said...

I will have to check that out. Are you packed yet? Bet you are getting excited now.

Have a great rest of the week.


Hugz,
Tami