TUNES


Monday, September 1, 2008

Phase 2

>with our job we have 2 phases of training, phase 1 which i already talked about and then Phase 2. There are about 10 bases for Phase 2 i picked Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton OH. Here we have a little classroom but mostly work in the lab with real patient samples. It has been an up and down time for me here. I have had some great times and some not so great times. But i became friends with Kaitlyn and Natalie and i would be nothing without friends like them. 
>We have done some cool things here like the MASH Bash for our commanders going away party. We all dressed in our uniforms for dinner and had a huge water fight it was one of the best times here at Wright-Patt. I have also seen some cool things in our lab, like the little 2yr old girl that has a parasitic worm, i saw the actual worm it was really cool to see. But we are still "Students" and that sucks we cant hang out with the Perm. Party. and there is a lot of BS that comes with being a student. But in just 21 days Yes 21 days i will be at home in FL with my mom for a months long Vacay before going to my new base.

YAY!!! only 21 more days!!!

2 comments:

Ness said...

Good luck in this phase of training. I know your mom will be very happy to see you as well. Take care.

Lisa said...

Oh good, a long vacation will be just the ticket. Mom needs to see you as much or more than you need to be with her!!!! I know what I am talking about, I am a momma too and I miss my KIDS. (plus your mom tells us how much she misses you!!) I wish you well in your training !!!