TUNES


Friday, September 26, 2008

First weekend home!!!

>So it is my first Friday(well now Saturday) at home. Anna moved out today, She is not yet at the home across the street but may be there by Sunday. This is for the best, and i hope it works out for her. It was just communication issues between my mom and Anna. But now it is just my mom and I and i'm happy about that. It is much easier around here since we know each other so well. 
>Tonight we went to the Mickey's not so scary halloween party. It was fun, the park was open after hours for a special costume party thing. My mom went as a pirate and i went as a flapper. They had trick or treating, and special parades and fireworks. It was mostly for the little kids but i love Disney so it was fun. Saturday night i'm going out with my only friend in FL Tony. I haven't seen him since Christmas so i'm excited. We met when we were in Tech school at Sheppard. 
>in two weeks the family and i are going to the Halloween thing at Universal Studios and I'm excited because this is a scary thing, not at all like Disney. I start RAP on Monday, i still don't know what they are going to have me do. Some places don't really make you work, they just sign that papers that said you did and let you be with your family. So we will see, I want to work some and i hope there is a DEP program so i can go and talk to all of the people who are about to join the Air Force...Well it is almost 2:30 A.M. so I'm going to go to sleep...Got a Frenchie walk tomorrow!!

Love Love -S- 

2 comments:

Tonjia said...

YAY! I think your family needs some alone time right now anyway Shay, I am selfish that way. LOLOL

I hope you took pics at the party last night, surely your mom had her Flip camcorder out, didnt she?

Hey have fun at RAP, I am sure you will get to do lots of stuff, Bre came home on leave in January and even though it wasnt a scheduled RAP, she spent 3 days a week with the recruiter, making school visits, speaking to DEPpers, doing office work etc. She had a ball!

hugs to you and your mom!

Lisa said...

See everything will work out just fine!!! I wish Anna all the luck in the world to have a wonderful stay in the United States, and I am glad you mom will not have the stress of dealing with her spoiled attitude. It just would not work. So this is the best thing. Have fun doing whatever it was you are going to be doing. This comes from a non military person who has no clue what you were talking about. But if it makes you happy then I want it for you!!!! Bye