TUNES


Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lazy Weekend.... Just what i needed

>Friday me and my girl Natalie went out to have a girls night. Most of the time when we go and try to have a girls night it doesn't end up a girls night, we run into people we know or one of the boys wants to tag along...but not Friday it was so much fun just me and her. We went to Bar Louie and had dinner and a few drinks(never again because it was so expensive) But the waiter was cute :)  The after that we went to the Pub to check it out since we have never been there. It was ok, but not really that busy, so we had a drink there and then walked over to Adobes... All of these places are in a shopping center called the Green, they have bars, restaurants, and what else but shopping.. Adobes was packed so we stayed there for a few hours, then got a ride home and went to sleep.... Good Night!!!

>Saturday Nat and I did NOTHING... Nothing at all, we laid in her bed all day and watch movies and watched episodes of the OC...It was one of the best days. I haven't just spent all day in bed watching movies in a long time. So there isn't much to say about Sat. 

>and Today... I plan of cleaning out my car and maybe getting it washed and i need to clean my room, and get my blues ready to wear on Monday....

Love Love -S-

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad that you and Nat had a good weekend. And extremely proud to hear that you "got a ride home" on Friday. 13 days and I will be there with you. I am so excited!! Love you lots.

Reddirt Woman said...

Your weekend sounds like a little bit of heaven... hanging out with a good friend, just doing nothing except having a lazy Saturday. I'm envious! And I'm right there with your mom on being proud of you getting a ride home. A good time and no worry about driving.

Keep up the good work and be glad that you'll only have a few more Monday "Blues".

Helen

kim-d said...

Hey Shay! Okay, to me, your weekend sounds pretty near close to perfect. Right up to that part about getting your blues ready for Monday. BWAHAHAHA! Sometimes a girls' night/weekend is just exactly what is needed. My BFF and I had one of those last weekend at her cabin up in the northern part of Minnesota--which is absolutely beautiful--and it was soooo what I needed, too!

I'm excited for you and your Mom (who is so incredibly cool) to be together. I love how close you two are :)!

Have a great week, Shay...

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. fabulous, acutely stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://grins.pl/opony/p-295/]opony[/url]