TUNES


Monday, September 29, 2008

In Florida

>I had my first day of RAP today, we went to a high school and there wasn't really any kids interested so it was kinda boring. I got there at 930 and i stayed till 3 pretty sweet huh. I wish i didn't have to work at all but doesn't everyone. I am excited for Friday because i'm going out with my friend Tracy. Tracy and i were roommates in our phase 1 of tech school. she is stationed out here so we are going to go out of Friday. I wish i knew more people here, i get kinda bored here by myself. I love being with my mom but i wish i could go out with friends. It would be different if i was in Seattle, i dont think i would have a free min. if i was there.

>I'm really starting to miss my friends in Ohio. I really miss Natalie and Perez. I'm happy to be gone but i miss hanging out with everyone. I'm going to the gym tonight, I'm pretty excited to be working out again. 

Well I'm gonna go now

Love Love -S- 

5 comments:

Tonjia said...

It is kind of weird having mom and dad move while you are in BMT isnt it? We did the same thing, when Bre came "home" she had to come 2000 mi west of where she started out. And the USAF wanted to send her back to our old home, they couldnt understand that we moved. duhhhh... LOL

I hope your future days in RAP are more exciting, maybe you can work with the DEPpers?

the friends you made at Wright-Pat will be with you forever, even though they are far away...

Hang in there Shay!

Tami said...

I imagine it is strange coming home to a new home. I know you are enjoying your time with your mom though. Hopefully RAP will get better.

Hugz,

Unknown said...

shay...I miss Seattle too...and I only spent a week there! I am certain you will make the most of this time off...all too soon it will be a memory!
Keep blogging, we'll keep reading!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Lisa said...

Oh I'm sorry you are missing your friends, I am sure that is a downside to all of this. But soon, very soon it will be a different case, a different state. Get out, drive around, go see things, even if it is by yourself. Cook dinner for your momma, mow the yard, takes the dogs to the doggie park. Ok, I am not being real here! Hope you can enjoy your time there and find some fun!!!

Debbie said...

One of the things I love and disliked about the Air Force. I met so many wonderful people, only to have to say good-bye. But, better to have met them and known them than missed out :)

I understand. I'm glad you're having fun!