TUNES


Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Been a LONG time..

>It has been forever since i have been on here... Life is good, the job is great. I'm hoping to get BTZ. I just got the Diamond Sharp Troop award, and a Command Chief Coin. I have meet some really cool people. But i feel that i am done with Military guys haha... I need to meet civilians.. 

>It snowed A LOT we got 60 inches in December.. But it hasn't snowed in Jan yet.. i'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't I went snowboarding last weekend and i'm going again on Sunday. I'm starting to do a lot more volunteering as well. I am going to start working at the Inland Northwest Blood Center, i'm not sure what i'm going to be doing exactly but it is pretty close to what i have done in the past at Wright-Patts blood donor center. I also want to start teaching CPR classes to kids at the Red Cross. I am also going to be a PTL for my work. It is a Physical Training Leader.. I will lead PT classes and do peoples fitness test.

>well thats an update.. 

LoveLove -S-

7 comments:

Ness said...

Congrats on your award and coin. Proud of you and thank you for serving our country.

Michelle said...

You should talk about your volunteering, snow boarding, etc. Stuff like that,

Reddirt Woman said...

She SPEAKS!!! Okay, okay... I get that you've been very busy. I'm proud of you for all your volunteer work and it must be great fun to snow-board and get outdoors some. Thank you for all you are doing in service...

Helen

Unknown said...

shay...congrats on the award! It sounds like quite an achievement!
Stay Strong!
Pray Hard!

~AM

Debbie said...

Hey Shay! Just came by to congratulate you on your award! We all know you are outstanding but ain't it great when EVERYONE knows it? LOL

You deserve it and I'll keep you in my thoughts for BTZ! I didn't make it way back in the day, but I hope you will! Good luck!

Reddirt Woman said...

Are you snowboarding a lot? How about some photos?

Helen

Reddirt Woman said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Shay.